Mastering Watercolor Realism
Learn and Master Watercolor Realism in 6 Weeks
Who is this course meant for?
This course is for you if:
- You are stressed in life and want to learn painting using watercolors for recreation.
- You are an absolute beginner and want to drastically improve your watercolor painting abilities.
- You are finding it difficult to learn watercolor techniques and struggling with this medium for a pretty long time.
- You are an intermediate watercolor artist and interested in learning to paint in a realistic style like a professional artist.
Who is this course not meant for?
This course is not for you if any of the following is true:
- You do not wish to paint detailed realistic paintings.
- You are not passionate about learning to paint using watercolors.
- You are an advanced artist and not interested to learn watercolor from scratch.
- You do not have time for participating in a course where you will need to devote 1.5 - 2 hours each day continuously for 6 weeks.
This course is a perfect answer for the following problem statements:
- Finding it very difficult to learn watercolor painting techniques by yourself.
- Unable to determine which techniques to use for achieving a specific result.
- Not sure where and how to start a painting and how to keep going till the end.
- Not sure which subjects to paint for making a successful painting.
- Not capable of making a plan of execution before starting with a painting.
- Not having enough confidence to paint entirely by yourself.
What you’ll learn:
By participating in this course, you will learn:
- Important fundamental concepts: Elements of art, Principles of art, Color theory, etc.
- Watercolor basics, color mixing techniques, and other concepts related to painting.
- How to make an impressive composition for making a successful painting.
- Master various watercolor techniques including error handling skills.
- How to use various materials required for creating a realistic watercolor painting.
- Determine which watercolor techniques to use for achieving a specific result.
- Systematically analyze and plan a painting depending on a given subject.
- Paper stretching and its importance.
- 2 drawing techniques for getting a perfect drawing done on watercolor paper.
- Paint a realistic painting from scratch to finish in a step-by-step manner.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Overcome your limiting beliefs related to watercolor painting
- Master watercolor painting techniques
- Know how to plan and compose for a successful painting
- Complete a realistic painting from start to finish under guidance.
- Gain confidence to paint an entire watercolor painting by yourself.
- Learn how to paint a realistic painting like a professional artist.
Why do I want to offer this course:
I am a completely self-taught artist with absolutely no formal education in art. When I started painting realism using watercolors in March 2015, I had no idea where to start, how to paint, and what subjects to paint. I tried to learn from YouTube videos and from various watercolor blogs. I committed several mistakes and learned from each of my mistakes. I soon figured out a strategy for learning fast and in a more efficient manner. This strategy helped me to gain confidence in painting in a matter of a few months and also helped me to figure out how to paint absolutely any subject in a realistic style using watercolors.
In my workshops, I work on student’s mindset and help them realize that they can paint whatever subject they want once they master the basic watercolor techniques and learn how to analyze and plan before starting a painting. Through this online course, I want to share my knowledge of painting in watercolors and provide every possible guidance so that the students of this course can learn to paint in a realistic style like a professional artist within a very short time. By participating in this course you will learn how to let go of the every-day stress through developing concentration and also be able to build up a strong understanding of arts and watercolor painting. My unique teaching strategy will help you to learn painting in this medium in a much faster and enjoyable manner.
What is included:
- Videos, downloadable PDFs, worksheets and exercises for practice
- Member community inside a private Facebook group
- Total 6 live training sessions by the tutor (once a week).
- Weekly live masterclass for each module once a week.
- Weekly live Q & A session for solving problems posted by students once a week.
- Step-by-step painting by participants from scratch to finish under guidance from the tutor.
- 1-hour feedback session after the completion of the painting project.
- 1-hour career guidance and a mentoring session on the last day of the course.
How this course is different from other online watercolor courses?
- This unique course is designed to accelerate your learning abilities by overcoming your mindset blocks.
- This well-structured course is designed to help you develop an in-depth understanding of art along with mastering your painting skills.
- This course gives more than one choices to the participants in selecting the project that they would like to complete.
- The live sessions in this course allow the participants to interact with the tutor and get direct feedbacks and reviews on their exercises and project painting by the tutor.
How will the course be conducted? This course will be conducted in a private Facebook group. Students will study by referring to the course materials and videos. Course contents related to one module will be released every week.
Watercolor painting materials required for this course:
- Watercolor paper: Arches cold-pressed #140
- Watercolor paints: Must be artists grade preferably from Daniel Smith, Winsor & Newton, Schmincke, Holbein, M.Graham, or Mission Gold.
Colors: The list of colors will be provided after the registration.
- Paintbrushes: Hake brush (2”), Round brush (#00, #2, #6)
- Stretcher board (optional, if you are using Arches watercolor block paper)
- Artist’s Masking Tape
- Masking fluid preferably from Winsor & Newton or Schmincke
- Mr. Clean’s Magic eraser (optional, but recommended)
- Brown Stretcher tape (optional, if you are using Arches watercolor block paper)
- 0.5mm mechanical pencil, eraser, tracing paper, graphite paper, ruler, q-tip, paper towels, white plastic palette, a plastic jar for water.
Course duration: 6 weeks
Course Start date: May 13, 2019 (tentative)
Price of Course: CA$558 now, CA$797 in future
Renewal price: CA$297 now, CA$594 in future
Refund policy: No Refund.
Course prerequisites: Participants are not expected to have any prior experience in painting using watercolors. Passion, dedication, and willingness to complete the course are the only prerequisites for this course.
Length of access: 12 months after the completion of the course
Number of modules: 6 modules
Bonuses: 20% discount coupon for any future course by the tutor for the next 2 years.
Testimonials: Please check out a few testimonials by participants of Meeta's workshops.
Total number of available seats: 20
Status: Open for registrations.
Contact the tutor: call +1 7789980063 or email email@example.com
Note: Detailed course syllabus will be provided to the participant after the registration has been done.
Frequently asked questions:
Contact the tutor: call +1 7789980063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the Contact Us form to reach Meeta for more details.