Mastering Watercolor Realism
Learn and Master Watercolor Realism in 8 Weeks
Who is this course meant for?
This course is for you if any one or more of the following is true:
- You are stressed in life and want to learn painting using watercolors for recreation and stress-relief.
- You want to transform your personal life by learning a new painting skill and wish to gain confidence through changing mindset.
- You are an absolute beginner and want to drastically improve your watercolor painting abilities.
- You are finding it difficult to learn watercolor techniques and struggling with this medium for a pretty long time.
- You are an intermediate watercolor artist and interested in learning to paint in a realistic style like a professional artist.
- You want to boost up your career by learning under a highly professional and experienced international artist.
- you are an advanced artist and want to learn how to teach other artists the skills of watercolor online in the most effective manner.
Who is this course not meant for?
This course is not for you if any one or more of the following is true:
- You are not passionate about learning to paint using watercolors.
- You are not interested to learn watercolor from scratch in an in-depth manner.
- You do not have enough time or passion for participating in a course where you will need to devote 2-3 hours each day continuously for 8 weeks.
- You do not wish to become an advanced watercolor artist in the near future.
- Learning and mastering watercolors in not your priority at present.
This course is a perfect answer to solve the following pain points:
- Finding it very difficult to learn watercolor painting techniques all by yourself.
- Unable to determine which techniques to use for achieving a specific result.
- Not sure where and how to start a painting and how to keep going till the end.
- Color mixing and selecting color palette seems too difficult.
- Not sure which subjects to paint for making a successful painting.
- Not capable of making a plan of execution before starting with a painting.
- Painting masterfully like a professional artist seems impossible goal.
- Feeling demotivated, frustrated and under-confident throughout the painting process.
What you’ll learn:
By participating in this course, you will learn:
- To gain confidence over yourself through mindset shift.
- Important fundamental concepts: Elements of Art, Principles of Art, Color theory, etc.
- Watercolor basics, color mixing techniques, and other concepts related to painting.
- How to make an impressive composition for making a successful painting.
- Master basic and advanced watercolor techniques
- Master error handling skills.
- How to use various materials required for creating a realistic watercolor painting.
- Systematically analyze a subject before starting to paint it realistically.
- Design a strategic plan depending on a given subject
- 3 main strategies for painting and when to use which strategy - easiest first, darkest first, most important first.
- How to plan your own strategies for painting absolutely any texture in watercolors.
- Paper stretching and its significance.
- 2 drawing techniques for getting a perfect drawing done on watercolor paper - Tracing technique and Measurement technique.
- Paint a realistic painting from scratch to finish in a step-by-step manner.
- The skill of critiquing without criticizing.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Overcome your limiting beliefs related to watercolor painting
- Master watercolor painting skills
- Know how to plan and compose for a successful painting
- Complete a realistic painting from start to finish under guidance.
- Gain the confidence to paint an entire watercolor painting by yourself.
- Relax, meditate, and enjoy the whole process of painting.
- Learn how to paint a realistic painting like a professional artist.
Why do I want to offer this course:
I am a completely self-taught artist with absolutely no formal education in art. When I started painting realism using watercolors in March 2015, I had no idea where to start, how to paint, and what subjects to paint. I tried to learn from YouTube videos and from various watercolor blogs. I committed several mistakes and learned from each of my mistakes. I soon figured out a strategy for learning fast and in a more efficient manner. This strategy helped me to gain confidence in painting in a matter of a few months and also helped me to figure out how to paint absolutely any subject in a realistic style using watercolors.
In my workshops, I work on student’s mindset and help them realize that they can paint whatever subject they want once they master the basic watercolor techniques and learn how to analyze and plan before starting a painting. Through this online course, I want to share my knowledge of painting in watercolors and provide every possible guidance so that the students of this course can learn to paint in a realistic style like a professional artist within a very short time. By participating in this course you will learn how to let go of the every-day stress through developing concentration and also be able to build up a strong understanding of arts and watercolor painting. My unique teaching strategy will help you to learn painting in this medium in a much faster and enjoyable manner.
What is included:
- Videos, downloadable PDFs, worksheets and exercises for practice
- Member community inside a private Facebook group
- Several live training sessions by the tutor.
- Weekly live Q & A session for solving problems posted by students once a week.
- Step-by-step painting by participants from scratch to finish under guidance from the tutor.
- 1-hour feedback session after the completion of the painting project.
- 1-hour career guidance and a mentoring session on the last day of the course.
How this course is different from other online watercolor courses?
- This is a transformation based course instead of information based. This course aims to change the mindset and makes the participant adapt to high-speed goal-oriented learning.
- This is a semi-synchronous course where you will get pre-recorded videos for learning at your own comfort along with live-sessions by the tutor for a more fulfilled learning experience.
- This unique course is designed to accelerate your learning abilities by overcoming your mindset blocks.
- This well-structured course is designed to help you develop an in-depth understanding of art along with mastering your painting skills.
- This course gives more than one choices to the participants in selecting the project that they would like to complete.
- The live-sessions in this course allow the participants to interact with the tutor and get direct feedback and reviews on their exercises and project painting by the tutor.
- This course is led by a highly skilled watercolor tutor who is passionate about making each of the students succeed in their goal of mastering watercolors.
How will the course be conducted? This course will be conducted in a private Facebook group. Students will study by referring to the course materials and videos. Course contents related to one module will be released every week.
Watercolor painting materials required for this course:
- Watercolor paper: Arches cold-pressed #140
- Watercolor paints: Must be artists grade preferably from Daniel Smith, Winsor & Newton, Schmincke, Holbein, M.Graham, or Mission Gold.
Colors: The list of colors will be provided after the registration.
- Paintbrushes: Hake brush (2”), Round brush (#00, #2, #6)
- Stretcher board (optional, if you are using Arches watercolor block paper)
- Artist’s Masking Tape
- Masking fluid preferably from Winsor & Newton or Schmincke
- Mr. Clean’s Magic eraser (optional, but recommended)
- Brown Stretcher tape (optional, if you are using Arches watercolor block paper)
- 0.5 mm mechanical pencil, eraser, tracing paper, graphite paper, ruler, q-tip, paper towels, white plastic palette, a plastic jar for water.
Course duration: 8-weeks
Course Start date: Next batch is starting from September 2019, exact date will be declared very soon.
Price of Course: CA$797 till 31st August, CA$1097 from 1st September
Installment facility available.
Refund policy: No Refund.
Course prerequisites: Participants are not expected to have any prior experience in painting using watercolors. Passion, dedication, and willingness to complete the course are the only prerequisites for this course. Participants are expected to devote time to learn and practice each single day.
Length of access: 12 months after the completion of the course
Number of modules: 8 modules
Testimonials: Please check out a few testimonials by participants of Meeta's workshops.
Here are some testimonials by 'Mastering Watercolor Realism' course participants.
Total number of seats per batch: 30
Status: Open for registrations.
Contact the tutor: call +1 7789980063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Detailed course syllabus will be provided to the participant after the registration has been done.
Frequently asked questions:
Contact the tutor: call +1 7789980063 or email email@example.com
Use the Contact Us form to reach Meeta for more details.