'Beauty In The Woods' - 3-day Online Watercolor Workshop in February
Workshop Date: Friday 19th February to Sunday 21st February
Workshop Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Corresponding time in other timezones
8:30 am to 10:30 am IST on 20th, 21st, 22nd Feb for India
5:00 am to 7:00 am CET on 19th, 20th, 21st Feb
***Please checkout the workshop time corresponding to your timezone.
Workshop highlight includes:
- For beginners to advanced
- 6 hours of intensive watercolor painting tuition
- 1-hour FREE personalized game plan session for participants who want to become professional artists in 2021.
- E-certificate of completion
- Recordings of live training will be available for 14 more days after the end of te workshop.
- Participants can learn by watching the live training videos at their own convenience. Participating live training is not mandatory for getting results.
- Access to tutor for 14 more days on Facebook messenger for completing the workshop painting.
Workshop Fee: $135 CAD (taxes included)
The Workshop: Through extensive demonstrations and step-by-step tuition will be provided to improve your overall watercolor skills. Participants will learn to paint a wonderfl woodpicker (reference image by Kmar Kanchu) over a blurred background using watercolors. Participants will learn the following:
- Wet-on Dry
- Negative painting
- Color lifting
- Working with Masking tape and masking fluid
- Building up depth and adding realism using layering.
- Edge correction.
- Planning how to paint this beautiful painting under guidance of Meeta Dani.
- Handling mistake situations with confidence.
Artists with any level of experience are welcome in this workshop to explore the beautiful and dynamic medium of watercolors.
Venue: The workshop will be conducted inside a closed Facebook training group.
Status: Open for registrations.
For registration: call +1 7789980063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the Contact Us form to reach Meeta for more details.